Sleep Natural Is Your Best Cheap Memory Foam Mattress Option18 Jul
If you think you can’t afford a comfortable bed, don’t give up and buy a cheap memory foam mattress. You won’t get the pressure-relieving benefits of memory foam if your new bed breaks down quickly, and you could even be putting your health at risk if it contains harmful chemicals. Find out how to get an affordable memory foam mattress that’s great for your sleep and body.
What You’ll Usually Find in a Cheap Memory Foam Mattress
When many mattress manufacturers caught on to the memory foam craze, they all jumped on board and started making memory foam beds. The problem is that in order to offer these beds at an affordable price, many of them didn’t consider what is best for their customers — and instead simply used the cheapest materials possible. Even years later after much research on how to make a better memory foam mattress, you’ll still find these issues when you buy a cheap product:
- Toxic chemicals like formaldehyde and chemical flame retardants that could cause brain disorders and cancer.
- Off-gassing of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) which has been associated with respiratory problems and throat irritation, forgetfulness, dizziness and headaches.
- Foams that break down quickly, resulting in a bed that sags and throws your spine out of alignment.
- A hot sleep surface that causes you to sweat and then gets moldy from all that moisture. It definitely doesn’t paint a picture of a comfortable bed!
Sleep Natural is Just as Good as Other Expensive Brand Name Memory Foam Beds — But Cheaper!
Go ahead and look at the prices on some other memory foam beds like Tempur-Pedic. When you’re over the sticker shock, check out a Sleep Natural mattress. We made an affordable memory foam mattress using plant-based ingredients like natural latexes and wild-harvested bamboo fabrics. And the foams we use don’t contain harmful chemicals like other cheap memory foam mattresses because they are CertiPUR-US certified, meaning they are:
- Free of lead and other heavy materials
- Have no ozone depleters, no CFC’s
- Low emissions for indoor air quality
And we use Kool Komfort gel foam to make our mattresses, offering a cooler sleep than many other memory foam beds. Each Sleep Natural memory foam mattress resists mold, mildew and even dust mites, so you don’t have to worry about what’s lurking in your bed as you sleep. Finally, the dense, high-quality foam in our beds lasts longer than most to provide long-lasting support for your spine, and we back that claim with an impressive warranty.
You CAN Afford The Best Memory Foam Mattress!
Don’t give up on finding a comfortable memory foam bed that can relieve joint discomfort and improve your sleep. Shop our selection of natural mattresses online or visit a Mark’s Mattress Outlet to feel the comfort of a Sleep Natural bed and see a price tag that you can afford.